Yea for Halloween! Normally I'm not big on Halloween. We haven't even carved pumpkins...I know, shame on me but I find it disgusting. But this year I'm thrilled because my parents are coming to visit for the weekend. Truthfully they are coming to see the kids. I don't blame them the kids really are adorable. But, they'll be here for trick-or-treating...and we're excited!!
Although, I have quite a bit of work ahead of me tonight. Out of all the rooms in the house that I had to organize and put stuff away in ours is the only one not done....go figure. So, I get to find places to put everything in our room tonight and FINISH Samuel's costume. I'm not sure why I haven't done it before now as he's going as a bat and I bought black pants and a black long sleeve shirt and made him a black stocking cap (which he of course can't find and I can't either) and then all I have to do is add the webbing between his body and his arms. It's super simple and yet here it is the night before he needs it and it's not done. Normally I'm not a procrastinator. Oh well, at least I won't be up all night sewing!
I wish you all the best in your trick-or-treating (or trunk-or-treating) adventures on Halloween. Don't eat too much candy!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you are excited about Halloween this year, Chaney. I just can't seem to get into the mood. Hopefully tomarrow will live up to the kids expectations!
Post a Comment