Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday is here again!

I hate Mondays! I hate that the weekend is over and my family once again leaves me and Phillip to go back to their lives. Although, I did get lucky today because Stuart came home for 20 min. at lunch time to have lunch with me. Of course that was after fighting the sick and tired Phillipmiester to take a nap. He finally fell asleep about 10 minutes before Stuart walked in the door.

Today probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to wait around for the contractor to finish the work he's here to do. (Our loan required us to have some work done...i.e. a handrail to the basement, new bathroom sink because it was cracked etc.)

I'm excited for the kids to come home because after we do homework and eat dinner with Stuart we are going to go get a white shirt for KatieJo (her class at school is making tie-dyed shirts), and then to the library.

I think I must be boring! I miss my kids and husband everyday and when they are home I'd rather spend time with them than just about anybody else.

Oh well, I've decided this must be what heaven is like....spending time with my family all the time, minus the fighting amongst the kids.

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

I know the feeling, Chaney! Home just isn't the same place when someone is missing.

Hannah said...

I don't think you qualify for the most boring person. I never find spending time with my family boring. It is the greatest thing in the world. I agree with you, it is heavenly!!