Sunday, October 26, 2008




This is a picture of the new color (minus the trim...it hasn't been painted yet). I'm not sure you can see anything really with the sun shining on it, but it is obviously not brown or green.


Samuel says he "hates" it and that he liked the green but will live with it if I paint footballs somewhere on the walls. We'll see how ambitious I am in regards to the football and as for him living with it...he's out of luck if he thinks we're going to change the color!


The boys have been sleeping in KatieJo's room on the floor while their room has been painted and they have enjoyed sleeping on the air mattress (although Phillip takes WAY too long to fall asleep because he is SO excited!). I'm just glad everything is ready for them to sleep in their own beds tonight. Aren't they cute in the picture though?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I agree, the new color is WAY better then the others. It looks good!

James and Aimee said...

Camping out is always so fun! And I really like the new color too. Good choice!