Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stress and Paint

Okay, I admit it I am a perfectionist. Sometimes this is good; most of the time bad. I am currently stressed out and tired (partly because of some medicine I'm on) because my house is a disaster! I like my house to look show home quality which usually never happens because 1. Stuart likes the lived in look and 2. I have 3 small children, one in particular that dumps out the toys in every box everyday.

I will admit that it's not as bad as it could be, but Samuel is home today sick with a fever and so I can't run the vaccume or make much noise as I'm hoping he'll sleep. And, Phillip is crawling all over me telling me he wants to go outside mind you he has no pants on, just a diaper which cute as that is just isn't appropriate for being outside and it's also COLD outside. So, he's just going to have to live with my messy house and attempt to be somewhat quiet because of Samuel.

I can't wait for tomorrow....Stuart and the kids are home for "fall break" and we are painting the boys room (or should I say Stuart is). Right now it's a poop brown color on 2 walls and Green Bay Packers green on the other 2 walls...I hate it! So, after this weekend it will be light blue (Samuel asked for orange, and I lied through my teeth and told him that Home Depot wouldn't sell me orange paint). I may however paint some footballs at the top if he's good. Those are easy to cover!

2 comments:

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Yea for painting!! I bet it would be hard to have a "show" house with walls the color of poop.