Saturday, October 25, 2008

The microwave

Ok, I have a picture of the microwave and cabinet. If I do say so myself, I think Stuart did a great job (minus after drilling a hole in the side of the cabinet because he was convinced he couldn't mount the cabinet any other way and still be able to plug in the microwave he re-read the directions and found he could have mounted it over to the right more). Oh well, I'll just cover it up with a plant. Yucky, yucky colors!!!

Turns out though that even after priming poop brown and packers green walls you still have to put on 2 coats of light blue paint. So, all I have is beginning pictures of the boys room. Hopefully we'll be done tonight with the painting...but then again maybe not since we're about to go to a Elder's quorum bbq. (We also have to re-arrange the boys room because the "Monkey" formerly known as Phillip has learned how to scale the side of the bunk bed without the ladder and so bunkbeds are being dismantled until he can climb safely!)


2 comments:

Hannah said...

That makes me laugh that Phillip will climb the bunkbeds. I guess Orion isn't as much as a climber as I thought he was!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

It looks so good!