Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random thoughts...someday I'll laugh!

Did you know that a camera memory card will only hold approximately 200-250 pictures? I made this discovery today when I tried to take a picture and the camera gave me a message that said the memory card is full. I was fairly appalled, I scanned through my pictures and tried to find a couple to delete. I managed to delete 2 that I thought I wouldn't need. Other than that I guess I'm going to have to burn a CD and figure out how much it's going to cost me to get the pictures developed!

So as I write Phillip just walked into the room...normally not a big deal. Unfortunately he has the laddle from dinner (which was spaghetti) in his hand. I promptly grabed it from him and looked down at his clean jamies...what the heck? His "clean" white jamies that have turtles on them now also have red spots of spaghetti all over and will most likely never be the same. He also had a bath right after dinner and now needs another one.

Thank goodness I have plastic runners under our dinning room table, otherwise our carpet which is beige would now be red as well! I guess he was trying to get some more spaghetti and Samuel neglected to clear the noodles and sauce off the table; so Phillip helped himself and put it all on the table....darn (cute) kids....someday I'll laugh!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah, lately Orion has been helping himself to more food too. The other day he tried to pour himself Orange Juice. It went EVERYWHERE!!! Yea for carpet protectors!!!

Andy said...

I'm already laughing!