YEA! My sister just called me and told me she's pregnant!!!! I had my suspicions, but since she had a miscarriage a few months ago she kept it on the downlow until today. She's due in May, yea for not having a June birthday!
I know I'm already an Aunt to some awesome kids on the Mobley side of the family, but I'm so excited to be an Aunt to my sister's baby!
Guess I get to start baby shopping. There are some cute things out right now. I'd give her my baby clothes, but we're not done yet (I think...some days I think we are, others I think we're not).
I have a confession to make....I'm addicted to blogging, well and facebook. I think it's great that I can keep in touch with all of the Mobley's and other friends better than just e-mailing or well I guess we never really write letters. I love reading about what everybody is up to and I love getting to know my sister-in-laws better! (Aimee I LOVE your book reviews and Hannah, I love seeing how Orion is growing...and helping and I look forward to loving Rachel's and Kylie's blog) It makes me feel like we live next door to each other rather than hours upon hours away from each other.
So, you want to come over and have breakfast after the big kids go to school? Wouldn't that be lovely? The younger kids could all play and we could all just sit and chat.
I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I wish I could come for breakfast. It would be GREAT for someone else to play trucks with Orion, rather then me all day long. Does Philip love trucks too? Congrats on being an Aunt!! (I know that even though it isn't "right" I like my nieces and nephews on my side better.)
AMEN!!! Very well said, Chaney! And yes I would love to be able to just stop by for breakfast.
Post a Comment