
I was cleaning the outside of the fridge today as there were some stubborn spots that needed cleaned and Phillip brought me a dishrag and asked me to spray some stuff on the fridge so he could clean (really he pointed to the cleaning stuff and said "some please"). So, we both cleaned the fridge; then we vaccumed, I folded laundry and Phillip unfolded, we colored and generally just had a great morning!

I'm going to digress a few days, we finally got some nice weather on Saturday and so we planted Tulips! Turns out it was a family event as we had to remove some grass from the flower beds and then the kids thought it great fun to drop the bulbs into the holes.
And, then it snowed again last night. At least the bulbs are planted!
Have a Happy Wednesday!
2 comments:
How fun! I love that stage when cleaning is fun. Phillip looks so happy. It does sound like a very nice day. And I hope you do enjoy your tulips!
Yea for happy mornings!! Orion also found much joy in helping me plant my tulips. Hopefully he will enjoy picking them in the spring.
Post a Comment